- My Eyes ClosedA poem I wrote back in 2013 after some tough times. I have found it saved on my iCloud and figured it will make it my first post.
- From the OutsideMykonos, Greece
- Child’s PlayLiberty Science Center Jersey City, New Jersey
- Drowing in an OceanThis is a poem based on a difficult time in my life in early 2018. I can’t quite remember what the issue was, but it got me to write this poem. It means I was impacted.
- DishonestyNothing is more bothersome and in some cases painful than feeling like … Continue reading Dishonesty
I was trying to upload a collection of photos from before the lock down.
That will not happen anytime soon. WP does not allow the upload of TIF extension photos. So I am not able to get any up yet.
These are from film negatives and I scan them into TIF format for the best possible pick up in details and WP will not let me upload them.
More photos will be coming soon, I promise!